Morgan Stanley WM’s mutual fund platform director handed new role
The senior Morgan Stanley Wealth Management specialist was integral to the addition of third party managers to its mutual fund platform.
Uruguayan wealth trio reveal their selection strategy and expansion plans
There’s nothing stronger than the ties of family for Aqua Wealth Management founder José Pedro Varela. He reveals how their firm is preparing the next generation to to protect their financial legacy.
- Under the hood of Itaú Private Bank: why local presence is key to keeping clients happy
- On the road: Miami and Mexico City selectors talk Trump's impact
- Selector soccer stars: see the photos from the Citywire Miami match
- Citywire Miami 2017: all the pics from day two
- Citywire Miami 2017: all the photos from day one
- Fund selector stars: the Citywire class of 2016