Chilean boutique acquires GBM's local brokerage firm
GBM had entered Chile in 2011 with a goal of capturing 10% of market transactions.
BTG Pactual's selector duo: how to pick funds the Brazilian way
Brazil’s ongoing political soap opera is enough to give any investor the jitters but BTG Pactual Wealth Management’s Enio Shinohara and Guilherme Salgueiro understand the value of holding your nerve.
- Business brief: Uruguay's Nobilis on post-merger plans
- Taxing times: how high fees and taxes impact LatAm selectors' process
- Investor Diaries: Colombian and Uruguayan selectors talk pension and wealth challenges
- Vulnerable to VIX: how selectors are dealing with record low volatility
- Ultralat strategist on his best and worst investment bets
- 'They don't speak Spanish': what asset managers get wrong in Latin America