Register to get unlimited access to all of Citywire’s fund manager database. Registration is free and only takes a minute.

Renta 4 Renta Fija Corto Plazo, FI

Ranked 18 out of 222 in - Euro Short Term over 12 months
All calculations are in USD unless stated

Objective

The fund will invest in public and private fixed income, domestic or foreign assets. At least 80% of issuers/issues of fixed income portfolio will be of high credit rating. The rest 20% may be allocated to issues of low credit rating or even unrated. It will invest mainly in fixed income securities denominated in euro and from EU countries. The rest of securities will be issued in EU countries but not in euro, OECD, and marginally in emerging countries. The fund will have an average duration of 24 months.

Showing fund performance globally. You can view performance in individual jurisdictions.

Performance

Euro Short Term over : 31/12/2016 - 31/12/2017

Total Return

Quarterly Performance

to 31/12/2017 Annual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2017 16.2% 2.1% 7.3% 4.1% 1.9%
2016 0.5% 6.2% -1.9% 2.4% -5.8%
2015 -9.2% -9.9% 3.3% -0.8% -1.7%
2014 -9.8% 1.6% 0.5% -7.8% -4.2%
2013 5.8% 3.3%

Month by Month Performance

Returns Vs Risk

Registered For Sale In

  1. Spain

Fund Info

  • Launch date08/05/2013
  • Share Class size205Mn
  • Base currencyEUR
  • ISIN ES0176954008

Purchase Info

  • Min. initial investment1
  • Min. regular additional investment0

Charges

  • Annual management0.60%

Performance is for the period shown (month end to month end, bid/bid, gross income reinvested, calculated in USD).