Register to get unlimited access to all of Citywire’s fund manager database. Registration is free and only takes a minute.

BNP Paribas L1 USA Classic USD Cap

Ranked 584 out of 867 in - US over 12 months
All calculations are in USD unless stated

Managed by

Patrick Dugnolle

Objective

At all times, this sub-fund invests at least 75% of its assets in equities and/or equity equivalent securities issued by companies that have their registered offices or conduct the majority of their business activities in the United States of America. The remaining portion, namely a maximum of 25% of its assets, may be invested in debt securities, money market instruments, financial derivative instruments or cash, provided that investments in debt securities of any kind do not exceed 15% of its assets, and up to 10% of its assets may be invested in UCITS or UCI.

Showing fund performance globally. You can view performance in individual jurisdictions.

Performance

US over : 31/08/2016 - 31/08/2017
  • Rank 584/867 Total Return
  • Rank 619/867 Standard Deviation
  • Rank 693/867 Max Drawdown

Total Return

Quarterly Performance

to 30/06/2017 Annual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2017 6.0% 3.1%
2016 11.0% 4.4% 2.6% 0.5% 3.1%
2015 5.7% 4.4% 0.0% -4.6% 6.1%
2014 7.8% 0.2% 2.9% -0.9% 5.5%
2013 33.6% 8.4% 1.8% 9.7% 10.3%
2012 10.6% 15.0% -6.9% 3.6% -0.3%
2011 -3.6% 5.4% 1.4% -19.2% 11.6%
2010 -10.0% 12.6% 13.7%

Month by Month Performance

Returns Vs Risk

Registered For Sale In

  1. Belgium
  2. France
  3. Germany
  4. Italy
  5. Luxembourg
  6. Spain
  7. United Kingdom

Fund Info

  • Launch date03/02/2017
  • Share Class size26Mn
  • Base currencyUSD
  • ISIN LU1303481904

Purchase Info

  • Min. initial investment0
  • Min. regular additional investment0

Charges

Performance is for the period shown (month end to month end, bid/bid, gross income reinvested, calculated in USD).